Registration and fees are required at the beginning of each session. Sessions are as follows:
- Fall Session: September to December
- Winter Session: January to March
- Spring Session: April to June
PLEASE VIEW - TRAINING SCHEDULE FOR TRAINING TIMES.
Regular Karate Program - (See "How to Register" below)
The first class of the Fall Session will be held on TBA from 7:00pm to 8:30pm. This will be a General Class for all ages and all ranks. Students in the Regular Karate Program can train up to four hours a week in classes that are grouped by age, rank or the general class - all students.
How to Register:
- Print the correct program registration form(s):
- Mail the completed registration form(s) and applicable fee to:
Dakota Karate Club
67 Southwalk Bay
Winnipeg MB R2N 1M6
Family Rate Discount: When one family member pays the full rate, each additional family member will receive a $15.00 discount off their regular fee. Payments can be made by cash, cheque or by E-Transfer.